Wednesday, February 27, 2019

at the beginning.




i have to laugh. after a very rough morning with the kids, as i finished up in the shower, i thought to myself that i should start to write again. when i logged into my blog account i saw that the below post set as "draft."  i laugh because i wrote it about 1 year ago and haven't really taken action on it.  i did do a 30-day de-cluttering and we have improved our finances a bit (even though we now have a bass boat sitting in our driveway, and 2 new cars), so i guess not all is lost.  i guess my lesson for today is just to keep going. start where i am at...even if i cannot live today by this quote.  thank you universe.

"i wish i could give credit to whoever said this. wrote this. thought this. but for now i am taking this to heart and owning this...or at least trying to own it. this is the beginning.

i started writing this post by jotting down all the things that i felt were wrong or stressful about my life, but decided to stop focusing on the negatives. not that i wont have hard moments, or slip ups that set me back, but that i need to find the little ways i can make changes and not be so hard on myself.

improvement in diet. connection with my family. DECLUTTER/DECRAP-IFY my home (this is a big one, as i feel like i spend all my free time cleaning and putting away crap...tons of crap). improve finances.

reading now: the underground railroad
grateful for: jojo's kisses on my eye, bean helping carry in groceries, louie's snuggles"

reading now: before we were yours
grateful for: daycare so that i can have a little down-time

No comments:

Post a Comment